Wednesday 5 February 2014

Welcome to my Blog + A Little Bit About Me

Welcome to My Blog!
After a lot of toil I have decided (been forced to) start a blog
I have been advised to start off with 5 things about myself, so here I go

1. I used to like reading. I would spend hours reading. People would have to yell at me to get me to stop reading. Now, however, I just cannot get into a book. Either it doesn't interest me long enough or I simply am so distracted while reading that I eventually get more interested by something else in my surroundings

2. Foods. I like foods. I don't like eating as much as I like making foods. Even though I rarely create a meal or "cook" dinner, when I do it gives me immense satisfaction and I never really want to eat it.

3. My life is not dictated by TV, but there are usually a few shows on each night that will make me drop everything to get to the TV. I like comedies and murder mystery shows. I will watch anything with a good joke in it somewhere.

4. I don't like crawling bugs. caterpillars, ants, anything that crawls gives me shivers. Except cockroaches. I take comfort in the knowledge that they aren't just scared of us, they are disgusted by us and will go as far as to wash themselves after coming into contact with us. For more about cockroaches this site seemed to be fairly informative.

5. The last fact or piece of info about me is that I am not much of an online person. Sure I use the internet and all that but I have never really got into Facebook or Twitter or any other site like these

So hopefully I can keep it up!

Now that I have introduced myself fairly well I should add some more pictures, so here's a picture of a cockroach.
Found here
And a nice clock image

1 comment:

  1. V,
    Cockroaches wash themselves? Generally if a cockroach comes in contact with me it is squished! An interesting set of facts. Thank-you for sharing them with me

    MsL

    ReplyDelete